RSP Peanut Butter Protein Cookies

Peanut Butter Protein Cookies

I don't know about you but I'm a total peanut butter FREAK! I love ANYTHING that includes peanut butter, including these babies!
Order your protein today @ www.RSPNutrition.com.
Use promocode RSPFranny for 30%off!

What you need:
- 1/2 cup of RSP Vanilla Protein
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of cane sugar

What to do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Roll dough into bite size balls, place on cookie sheet and “smash” with a fork. Sprinkle cookies with cane sugar and bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool before serving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Be careful. He has a concussion"

"Mommy, I need you to cuddle me 'cause I'm sick"

One. Year. Later.